TerraGo has announced the availability of TerraGo Edge 3.7, which features smart forms as well as new GPS features and GIS enhancements.
TerraGo Edge smart forms can accelerate the data collection process by automating and accelerating user entries while also eliminating any unnecessary or redundant steps. Smart forms can be completely customized to meet the unique workflow requirements of customers in any industry. With the GIS and GPS enhancements in TerraGo Edge version 3.7, field project teams can rapidly collect data with intelligent, user-defined forms, survey-grade accuracy, and custom basemaps, including real-time, cm-level accuracy and ArcGIS® Online custom basemaps.
New features in version 3.7 include:
· Form groups – new form element to organize multiple related fields
· Conditional fields – new attribute for radio button, combo or checkbox so additional fields appear based on user entry
· Barcode and QR code support – instantly scans standard codes and eliminates manual entry
· Repeating fields and groups – new attribute to dynamically “add another row”
· Expand/collapse – new feature to expand or collapse all groups and repeating fields
· Calculated fields – new form element to define a calculated result using other form field values
· Multiple form attachments – ability to attach two or more forms to a single Note
· High Accuracy CHC GPS integration – X20i (Sub-foot (30 cm)), X91i (Centimeter (8mm))
· Esri® ArcGIS® Online enhancements – access to custom maps