August 26-28, Portland, Ore.
- 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday and Friday
- 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday
The 2010 Farwest Show takes place August 26-28 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland. With more than 720 exhibitors and 1,184 booth spaces, the annual Farwest Show in Portland, Ore. is your ticket to the nursery and retail garden center industry. The 2010 show is scheduled for Thursday-Saturday, August 26 – 28, in Portland at the Oregon Convention Center. The companion Farwest Show Seminars begin on Wednesday and run Thursday-Saturday, in the same location.
The new Farwest Show includes the Garden Center Pavilion; New Products Showcase; New Varieties Showcase; Container Showcase; continuing education through a dynamic seminar series including international consultant David Nour in the 2010 Manager’s Circle; Farwest Show Nursery Tours; and the Women in Horticulture networking opportunity, August 27, 8-9 a.m.
The Farwest Show, now in its 38th consecutive year, is produced by the Oregon Association of Nurseries, which represents more than 1,300 growers, retailers, landscapers and suppliers and other industry professionals around the world.
For more information, visit www.farwestshow.com.
- New Varieties Showcase—New varieties can stimulate sales and excite everyone involved in growing, selling and buying plants.
- New Products Showcase—Find the newest non-plant products and services in the first-ever New Products Showcase at the Farwest Show.
- Garden Center Pavilion—Garden centers will find it easier than ever to place orders for quality products and giftware items.
- Interactive Learning Center—Hands-on teamwork is the hallmark for the Farwest Show interactive workshops.
- The Manager’s Circle—Creating sustainable competitive advantage and having the courage to fail and learn from those failures, according to David Nour, are inseparable. That’s not an easy thing to hear, but it could make a world of difference to your success.
|Visit these folks at the show!|
|Growing Systems||Booth 15150|
|Polymer Ag LLC||Booth 3041|