Sometimes juicing can be quite expensive. If you are a juice enthusiast and consume juice regularly, you will certainly find various types of juices. Some of them take your high budget, and some of them are affordable. Most of the time, I try to juice inexpensively.
Being a fresh beverage lover, you need available ingredients and affordable juicers.
However, people who know the necessity of juice they cannot deny it while that is a bit expensive too. Fresh juice in the morning is the ideal way to deliver vitamins, enzymes, nutrition, hydration and alkalinity to the cells.
If you go with a proper plan, you can enjoy the best juices with huge benefits. Below I have mentioned essential tips for producing your cost-effective juices.
1. If you prefer juicing seasonally, you can save a lot. Locally grown vegetables will save your money, offer more nutrients and energy to the cell. Seasonal ingredients taste noticeably better.
2. Buy ingredients in large quantities from your nearest food store. Inquire the store representative when they receive their products and consider if you can make an order for the full case or half case. If you want you can easily freeze juices. Most of the time, I generally do this without hesitation. You can take your juice out of the fridge before going to sleep and consume it first in the early morning. This way it may lose some nutrients and energy due to the thawing and freezing procedure, but it is still beneficial for your health.
3. You do not need to juice when that is not manageable to you. If taking juicing daily is troublesome and that interrupt your daily activities, you can take juice three or four times a week. It may just happen if you have a busy schedule and tight budget. However, don’t worry – you can manage well juicing for your health within a tight grocery budget. Just make sure that you have some nutritious fruits and vegetables in your juicing diet.
Below I have added two of my favorite and affordable juices:
1. I found carrot and lettuce juice very affordable. Not only is this juice inexpensive, but it is also nutritious. I juiced approximately ten peeled of carrots and large size of lettuce. It appears in my juicer as half lettuce and half carrot juice. It is very delicious, specifically if you include a small amount of cocoa powder. Adding stevia or pumpkin pie spice makes the juice extra sweet. This juice is also great for kids.
2. Celery and cucumber juice is also a great option for a tight budget. A bunch of fresh celery, 1 cucumber, 1 lemon, 1 small head of lettuce and a thumb of ginger make this juice amazingly delicious. Celery is an affordable vegetable and gives you more juice. Cucumber has more water contents and due to that, you can enjoy more juice with a small investment.
I have found the following juices which cost comparatively less but produce more nutritious juices.
Lettuce juice is considered as the best refreshing food. It comes with huge nutrients and adds a mild flavor to other ingredients. It contains thiamine, vitamin A, potassium, and phosphorous.
Carrots have lots of nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B8, and vitamin K. They are also rich in iron, copper, manganese and potassium. Carrots prevent heart disease, high blood pressure and improve immunity.
Beets contain copper, potassium, manganese, magnesium, zinc and phosphorous. It is rich in useful minerals. People take this juice to lose weight and reduce blood cholesterol. Moreover, it maintains an expected healthy blood pressure on the human body.
Zucchini is a great source of minerals and potassium that help maintain blood pressure in the body. It keeps you hydrated and boosts your energy level.