October 14-17, Atlanta, Ga.
he Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit International Convention & Exposition will be held October 14-17 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. The event is a dynamic platform that keeps you up to speed with a changing global supply chain. As the association representing the fresh fruit and vegetable industry, PMA’s connections reach across the supply chain and around the world, helping Fresh Summit attract the best of today’s decision-makers, and tomorrow’s game changers. With more than 18,500 people participating, Fresh Summit can help you anticipate change, identify emerging trends, and profit from new opportunities.
- Learn about the newest trends in consumer preferences, produce and floral packaging, food service, transportation, technology, merchandising, and more.
- Meet potential customers from all over the globe. Fresh Summit attracts buyers and suppliers from the produce and floral industries; from the retail and food service channels, and from more than 50 countries.
- The PMA Foundation hosts the Fresh Perspective: Women’s Leadership Event, a networking and learning event dedicated to the development and advancement of women in the fresh produce industry.
- Meet the winners of the 2011 PMA Impact Award – this award recognizes companies who have created the very best ideas in packaging design, from new packaging that appeals to consumers, to packaging that delivers supply chain efficiencies.
- More than 15 educational sessions are focused on the hottest and most important industry topics and are organized into tracks ranging from consumer trends to food safety and global trade to professional and career development.
- Three Fresh Summit General Sessions give you the inspiration to take your business and career to the next level.
- Featuring an endless array of networking opportunities, from the well-known kickoff Welcoming Reception, to the Young Professionals reception, Fresh Summit is where you connect with your global community.
For more information, call 302-738-7100; fax 302-738-6685; e-mail [email protected]; or visit www.freshsummit.com.